Darke County Unit
DCD Darke County, located at 1111 Sweitzer Street in Greenville, has 10 stations for your convenience. We are open Monday through Saturday, 6:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Contact us at (937) 548-7019.
Unit recognitions and accomplishments:
- Citation Free Three Day Medicare State Surveys for the last six years! DCD Darke County has met all state and federal guidelines required to provide quality patient care. No deficiencies in care were noted during these surveys.
- Amgen Patient Care Award
- Excellence in Anemia Management
- Recipient of The Renal Network Quality Award - Fistula rate >/= 66%
- DCD Teamwork Award - May 2008
- DCD Mary Jo Henger Clinical Excellence in Dialysis Care Award Winners
- Jackie Erbaugh, OCDT - May 2008
- Shari Lenox, RN - May 2011
Nilesh Mhaskar, M.D. - Medical Director
Kari Jo Lee, RN - Clinical Manager
Kari Jo Lee began her nursing career in ICU/CCU and then transferred into dialysis. She has 10 years of experience in the care of dialysis patients. Kari Jo has been with DCD for 8 years. She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Indiana University. In May 2005 Lee received Honorable Mention for Excellence in Nursing Leadership from Miami Valley Hospital.
Kari Jo Lee
Map / Location
111 Sweitzer Street
Greenville, OH 45331